template

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Our First Challenge - 'Happy Birthday'

Welcome to Cardz 4 Guyz, this being our very FIRST challenge.  Here we are, all ready to go, excited, nervous and hoping you will come along and join in with our challenges. We all need a card for a guy, young or old, some time or another, and how many times do we hear,  'I find men's cards difficult'. No more my friends. We are really looking forward to seeing your creations and sharing those of the Design Team.
The rules are under blog header. you can also meet the Design Team on the top bar,  to get to know them, though some of us may already be known to you.


 Challenge #1 

'Happy Birthday'

Let me now show you the Design Team's first set of cards, which hopefully will inspire you to join us. 


   






17 comments:

  1. Fab cards from the DT, hope to be joining in on this one as I have several male cards during the year :) Sorry not sure how you change the time zone on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT cards girls, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun hope all gos fab for you the dt cards are gorjuss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and fabulous inspiration by the design team.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a new challenge just for guys - thank you Janice for letting me know about the challenge - I wish everyone the best - have a fun year with this challenge! God Bless ya - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with ythis new challenge - ust what we need to make us get those male themed cards designed, Great selection of cards from the DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DT cards are great and this is a fantastic idea for a challenge. I am a new follower to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you all success with your new challenge!!

    Great cards from the DT to kick it off

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, congrats to the team!!! The cards are amazing, gals! I'm off to make mine! :) HUGS to all! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linked up now! Thanks for the fun, gals!!!

      Delete
  10. Great new blog and First Challenge,love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new challenge blog, Sue above 'told' us of this new blog so am entering my card which I hope qualifies for the 'guys'..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I forgot to put a Happy Birthday on the card, just delete if not acceptable.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have it in large letters on the insert. Caz

      Delete
  13. Great Cards from the DT. Your first challenge. How exciting! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the first time I have seen a challenge just for guy cards. I'm so excited! I have 2 sons and it seems like I'm always needing a masculine card. Wish I could participate with the 3 cards I showed on my blog last weekend, but I will work on creating another one. Your design team is so inspiring. If you would like to see my 3 guy cards for tweens, teens and beyond... http://www.heatherscreativeblessings.blogspot.com/2014/01/totally-epic-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on your first challenge!!! awesome work by the DT :)

    ReplyDelete