template

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Challenge #43 'Toys For The Boys'

Hello again, another week for our male orientated challenge blog to provide you with another challenge, but first let us complete the details of last week. Kim asked you to 'Use Your Metal' and once again we saw some fabulous projects, all were so different and interesting. Thanks to everyone for taking part, the winners this week, chosen by Kim are:-

Top 3 Winners
# 11 Mimi

# 9 Sam

# Sarah

Congratulations ladies, please take your Top 3 Winner's badge from the tab bar.

Guest Designer

Welcome to our Guest Designer for November, we look forward to your input over 
the next few weeks, thrilled to have you with us, we hope you enjoy your visit.


Sharon


Hi Everyone – my name is Sharon and I live Down under in Australia. I’ve been crafting for at least half my life and am predominately a card maker but I do like to dabble in altered art and journaling. I love to think outside the square and use a bit of humour in my creations! I’m excited to be a guest Designer here at Cardz 4 Guyz and hope to give you all some inspiration for creating cards for guys – always the hardest to make!

Challenge # 43  

TOYS FOR THE BOYS
Our next challenge has been chosen by Jane, who would like to see anything connected 
with technology, old or new. Let's see what the Design Team have created for your
inspiration. 








Guest Designer - Sharon

Thanks to our Guest Designer Sharon and to the Design Team for their fabulous
inspiration this week. if you would like to know more, all you need to do
is to click on their names to go to their blogs. 
If you would like to be considered for a future Guest Designer spot please add GDT 
after your entry, Helen will get in touch with you.
Have fun and enjoy the challenge. 
To enter please click on the blue link below. 




2 comments:

  1. Aaah thank you for picking me, as one of your top 3, i'm so honoured and well done to the others too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3, I am over the moon :) :) :) <3 Hugz Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete