template

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Gardening

Hello, welcome to our weekly challenge blog which aims to help you create cards for the 
GUYZ   (of all ages,)  in your life.  We help you to see that making such cards is not difficult .

Thanks to everyone who joined us, last week, in  the skies, we had some fabulous entries.

Joan has chosen her Top 3 Winners, in numerical order  .........

Top 3 Winners

# 5 Sarah 
Joan loved the quirky stork

# 7 Vicki
The card looks simple, but reading how it was made, a lot of work
went into it, and Joan really like the owl.

# 8 Taylormade cards
Joan loved the steampunk balloons and the metal embellishments,
a real masculine card.


Congratulations ladies, please grab a winner's badge from the tab below the header.


During the month of May, we have two new Guest Designers joining us.
Please welcome

Nana Connie
(An old family photo)

I'm a Nana to 6, a great-Nana to 2, and "Aunty" to more than I can count.  God and family come first in my life, with love of country a close second.  I've been a crafter since my early childhood years and have enjoyed many things in that time including sewing, painting, photography, woodworking, ceramics, scrapbooking...the list is nearly endless.  This love of creating has settled into mostly card making and paper crafting for the last 5 years or so.  I do love coloring images and working with sketches but I doubt that I really have "a style" to call my own.  I'm working on CAS and trying to perfect it but I do have a tendency to want to add 'just one more thing' to my cards. 


Chris Parker-Barnes

I live in Australia, in the small country town of Cooma, New South Wales, which is about an hour's drive out of Canberra, in the Snowy Mountains region.


I am a Mum and wife, and our 9 year old son is homeschooled.  Other than crafting in various forms, I also teach and play Clarinet, Flute and Piano.  And in my "spare" time, I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, going to the beach, and creating Raw Vegan recipes.  I have been a papercrafter since 2008 when a friend introduced me to Stampin' Up!, and I also love to knit, crochet and sew.

**********************
Onto our next challenge which is

Challenge # 69

Gardening
For many of us our thoughts are turning to gardening, which is why I (Caz)
have chosen this theme.  We would like to see
anything connected with gardening being prominent on your project, which
must also be suitable for a MALE person.
Let us see the completed projects for your inspiration from the Design Team.

Caz

Joan W




Julie




Kim


Andrea



Jane


Helen



Jan








Thanks to our Guest Designers and the Design Team for the 
wonderful display of inspirational cards
To see more of the team, click on their names, on the side bar, to go direct to their blogs.
If you would like to be a Guest Designer, please add GDT on your entry.
We love to give all of our players a chance to be a Designer.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for picking my card among your top 3! So honored!! Really stunning works from the DT this week!! Hubby loves to garden, so this will be a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!! Thanks so much for a top 3 pick! I LOVE this blog!! Male cards are my favorite - I know weird. LOL Thanks so much for all the hard work you gals put into this!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete