template

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Challenge # 83 A Numbered Birthday

Hi, Welcome to our challenge blog which aims to help you create cards
 for the GUYZ, of all ages in your life. 
We help you to see that making such cards is not difficult.

Our thanks to those  who entered our last challenge
Orange and Brown
which was the last choice from Andrea who has left the DT.

So for the last time Andrea has chose the Top 3 - who are:

The Top 3 Winners 
In numerical order.

# 1 Sandma
 A beautiful sponged and stamped scene.

#5 Cards by Epie
A wonderful use of the colours for Christmas



# Kerry Louise
A fun image and clean design.


Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of our badge from the bar under the header.


NEW DT MEMBER
We have met Amy and Sharon, can you now please say hello to

KATIE



My name is Kasia, in the artistic world I am known as arteKatie. A redhead, crazy crafting passionate ;) I am a crafter and card maker from 15 years, with breaks. My workshop has improved a lot since I moved to UK in 2013 - I have collected plenty of die cuts, started a blog.  Started taking part in card challenges and finally being honoured to be a Designer :) I love shabby, flowery and kids/male creations but most of all I love challenges! Personally I am a happy girlfriend, owner of two cats and aspiring graphic/web designer. 
                                                                                Katie Prasolek

Our next challenge has been chosen by Jan

Challenge # 83
A Numbered Birthday
We are looking for any age on a birthday card, not just 
the big special ones, for young or older, any age will do.
It must be suitable for a MALE person.  Have fun.

The Design Team have again excelled with their inspirations.

Jan 



Joan


Amy


Caz


Helen


Katie


Kim


Jane

Julie


Sharon


Our Guest Designers





Thanks to our amazing Design Team for brilliant inspiration.

If you would like to know more click on their names on the side bar,
to go direct to their blogs. 
If you would like to be a Guest Designer add GDT on your entry.
We love to give our players the chance of joining us for a month. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely thrilled to see that Andrea chose my card in her Top 3 and I would like to wish her well in her new ventures. Congratulations also to Epie and Kerry Louise and to all who took part in the challenge. I need to get my thinking cap on now for a number card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, super awesome, thank you very much for taking me on board :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. jewish shalom cards

    ReplyDelete