template

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Challenge # 136 Congratulations

Hi, Welcome to our challenge blog, we aim to help you create cards for the GUYZ of all
 ages in your life. We hope to help you see that making such cards is not difficult.
 Our thanks to those who entered Challenge #135 chosen by Cyndi
Something Beginning with F
Cyndi has chosen the winners, this wasn't an easy task,
There were a variety of cards, from talented crafters.
We always appreciate you taking the time to enter our challenges,
and we love to read your comments.  Thank you.


Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#2 Kim's Cards

#25 Cards a la Kate



#28 Pinky's World



Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of our badge from the tab bar.

******************

Our Design Team Call has now closed, many thanks to those who
applied, sadly we can't accept all the applicants at this time. 

Please welcome our two new Design Team Members

SUE
http://susanscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/


I am a retired civil servant living in NE Hampshire in the UK. I have been happily engaged for 16 years to Roy, living 2 miles apart from each other! In April 2015 he contracted encephalitis which has resulted in him having a partially paralysed right hand and short term memory loss. As a result after 4 months in hospital and rehab he has had to move in with me as he cannot live on his own any more. So we have decided to finally tie the knot in October. I have three sons and two grandsons, which is why I need male cards, and will soon have a stepdaughter.

I have crafted for most of my life, starting with knitting, when I made myself a jumper from a pattern in Girl magazine. I was about 13 and we were living in Malta so I knitted with a tin of talc beside me to put on my hands when they got too hot! Later I tried crochet and dressmaking and even later machine knitting and cross stitch. I started paper crafting in 2006 when I retired. I had noticed all the paper crafting stuff at craft shows and wondered what all the fuss was about, so bought a magazine and a small kit to have a go. I still wasn't convinced but then I saw Jayne Nestorenko demoing on Create and Craft  and that was it - I was hooked!

*****************************************************************

TINA

http://youniquecreationsbytina.blogspot.co.uk/




Hi my Name is Tina 

I live in  Illinois with my husband Art we have been married 15 yrs.

I'm a mom to 5 grown children, and a mom to 2 fur-babies.

I have been crafting for about 16 yrs I love to create cards.
 I'm thrilled and delighted to be part of your DT

I hope my cards will be an inspiration to you .
*******************

We also have a new Guest Designer joining us for the month of September - please welcome Jenny whose blog is - http://jenicraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

*************************

Time for our new challenge chosen by me (Caz)
The challenge is close to my heart, for this weekend my
husband and I are celebrating our
Golden Wedding Anniversary.
How do the years go so fast?

Challenge # 136 

Congratulations
Of course there are so many ocassions we send our
congratulations, let's see the amazing creations from the Design Team.

Caz

Amy


Cyndi

Helen


Jan


Jane


GDT Jenny


Joan

Julie


Sue

Tina


My special thanks to all of the DT, they seem to have covered many
reasons why we say Congratulations, with their amazing creative skills.
If you would like to know more of the DT cards please click
on their names on the side bar. 
The top 3 winners will be announced next Tuesday.
Thank you and please have fun. 
Please Note: -  Paper Playful are no longer announcing winners.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Caz for you and your husband
    with your Golden Wedding Anniversary !

    Greetings from niki1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Top 3 spot, very chuffed :)

    ReplyDelete