template

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Challenge # 172 Stars

Hi, welcome to our challenge blog. We aim to help you create cards for the
GUYZ  of all ages in your life. We aim to show you that making cards
for them is not as difficult  as you many be thinking.

Before we continue I have some news for you all.

 Over the summer time we are going to
be a two weekly challenge blog.
We hope you will continue to join in the fun and accept
our challenges, with maybe more time to indulge yourself crafting.

DT CALL
is now closed. I would like to thank those who applied, once again
I wish I could accept you all, but we only needed two to join us.
We do appreciate your interest and support.
I am pleased to introduce you to our second newly appointed DT member,
who I am sure you will give a warm welcome to

CreaMaria
www.madebycreamaria.com. 



I'm Maria Ögren, also going by the nickname CreaMaria online. You can find my blog at I live on my own in Stockholm, Sweden’s capital city, spending my days working in a craft supplies store. (Yes, it’s a daily struggle not to spend my entire salary there.) I started scrapbooking and cardmaking in 2001. Nowadays I don’t scrapbook, but I’ve become heavily addicted to cardmaking through the years. I occasionally do other forms of crafts, as well as draw portraits. I’d describe my style as clean and simple, but sometimes I like to work with more layers and details.
*********************


BACK TO BUSINESS

Our thanks to those who entered Challenge # 171 chosen by Sue
Something Blue for Father's DAy
We love to read your comments.  Thank you.
Sue has chosen the winners from the fabulous entries.


Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#3 Jenimc

#24 Tip Topper

#33Felix


Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of our Top 3 badge,
we love to see them on your blogs.

Onto our next challenge chosen by Jan our resident Guest
Challenge #172
Stars
Let's see the inspiration from the Design Team
starting with our newest member 

CreaMaria

Amy

Caz

Helen

Janis

Jane

Julie

Sian

Sue


My special thanks to the DT for their fabulous inspiration. 
If you would like to see more of their cards, please click on
their names on the side panel. To enter click on the Blue linky below.
Winners will be announced in two weeks. Thank you. 






6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card this time in the top 3 , and congrats to the others Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top three and well done to Jenimc and Tip Topper. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome CreaMaria! Great cards from the Design Team members.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my layout! Great challenge - congrats to all.

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete